Warning: vague spoilers for Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire.
The new Game of Thrones trailer was released; you can find it here. I think it’s well done: the shots come and go too fast to spoil anything, but still convey the tone nicely. As usual, they’ve cut some good music in there.
But I have questions.
11. Why did Jaime get Joffrey’s haircut?
10. Is that the Queen of Thorns walking past Joffrey at the beginning? Oh dear, wonder what she’s up to.
9. Which one of these shots is of a secret Targ, and which is of a secret Benjen?
8. Why does Theon look so much like, um,Theon?
7. When did Rast turn into Craster? Or, wait. Rast. CRASTer. I see what they did there.
6. How is that kid who plays Joffrey so good at making me want to punch him in the face with just that tiny bit of screen time, and why isn’t everyone nominating him for awards?
5. Not really a question, but needs moar lemon cakes.
4. Who is Littlefinger talking to?
3. Is Varys having a scene with the Red Viper the most awesomest thing ever?
2. Dragon flying over King’s Landing WTF?
1. WHERE IS COLDHANDS?